Woodland Scenincs - Hot Wire Foam Cutter - 9VAC
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Woodland Scenincs - Hot Wire Foam Cutter - 9VAC by Woodland Scenics at Reclaimed Wood Blog. MPN: ST1435. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Hot Wire Foam Cutter has adjustable collars allowing for clean, accurate cuts in foam. Woodland Scenics recommends using only on SubTerrain white foam which emits no toxic fumes. Use only special nichrome replacement wire. The throat of the Hot Wire Foam Cutter is 4.5'' wide by 5.5'' deep. Input: 120VAC and Output: 9VAC, 1300mA.NO TOXIC FUMES - The hot wire foam cutter provides a revolutionary technique of preventing fumes from being emitted as the foam is cut.. CLEAN, ACCURATE, FAST CUTS -
Product Description & Reviews
The Hot Wire Foam Cutter has adjustable collars allowing for clean, accurate cuts in foam. Woodland Scenics recommends using only on SubTerrain white foam which emits no toxic fumes. Use only special nichrome replacement wire. The throat of the Hot Wire Foam Cutter is 4.5" wide by 5.5" deep. Input: 120VAC and Output: 9VAC, 1300mA.
Features & Highlights
- NO TOXIC FUMES - The hot wire foam cutter provides a revolutionary technique of preventing fumes from being emitted as the foam is cut.
- CLEAN, ACCURATE, FAST CUTS - The Hot Wire Foam Cutter makes clean, precise cuts, adjusts for angled cuts and cuts a path 4 1/2 in w x 6 in d (11.4 cm x 15.2 cm). Use straight-rod option to cut in tight places and for faster cuts - straight rod cuts a path 3 1/2 in x 6 in (8.89 cm x 15.2 cm). Cutter heats instantly and leaves no mess.
- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED - There are no complicated calculations to make, no expensive power tools to buy and no dusty mess to clean up.
- NO MESS - Leaves no mess for you to clean up, just a simple precise cut for your use.
- RECOMMEND - Use only special nichrome replacement wire. To avoid the emission of toxic fumes, we recommend using the Hot Wire Foam Cutter and the Bow and Guide on Woodland Scenics foam products only. RoHS Compliant.
7.5 x 2.8 x 12.5 inches
6.1 x 1.9 x 12.2 inches
Have questions about this item (ST1435), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodland Scenics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CHP-170, ean: 0731840451522,
Hakko CHP-170 general purpose, medium-sized cutter will flush-cut copper wire up to 16 AWG. The ergonomic cushioned PVC handles provide a firm and comfortable grip that will not easily tire hands even during prolonged use Our best selling Hakko cutte...
mpn: 130010, ean: 0093122130014,
General Wire Spring Super-Vee Five Piece Drain Cutter Set. Includes: GENAH, GENFAH, GEN1 1/4'' SCB, GENBG, GENDHBG & Five Piece Drain Cutter Set. 5 PIECE CUTTER SET FOR 5/16'' & 3/8''. CABLES (AH, FAH, 1-1/4SCB, BG&DHBG).Five Piece Drain Cutter Set. ...
mpn: 5215, ean: 0765407330258,
Don't struggle using bolt cutters or insufficient cutters that you find at a local hardware store. Use the extra strength, ultra durable VistaView Cable Cutters to cut your steel cables cleanly and efficiently every single time. Many cutters on the m...
mpn: 718, ean: 0700736703038,
Economical, lightweight, fits easily into tool boxes. Heat treated, precision ground, shear action blades. Steel handles with rubber grips for leverage. Made in U.S.AStrong, lightweight fiberglass handles. Adjustable pivot bolt provides for blade adj...