BeaverCraft Draw Knife Woodworking Tool 4.3'' Drawknife Wood Carving Tools Bark Knife Wood Splitting Knife Whittling Debarking Tools
Blowout Sale! Save 53% on the BeaverCraft Draw Knife Woodworking Tool 4.3'' Drawknife Wood Carving Tools Bark Knife Wood Splitting Knife Whittling Debarking Tools by BeaverCraft at Reclaimed Wood Blog. MPN: DK2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 5 IMPORTANT FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE DRAW KNIFE: ☑️ Before using the drawknife, it’s important that you become familiar with splitting knife. The wood carving tool should be gripped in both hands with the bevel facing up, and then gripped again with the bevel facing down. The roughing knife should feel the same regardless of which direction the wood splitting knife bevel is facing. ☑️ The drawing knife is capable of making straight cuts as well as complex curves and concaves and debarki
Product Description & Reviews
5 IMPORTANT FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE DRAW KNIFE: ☑️ Before using the drawknife, it’s important that you become familiar with splitting knife. The wood carving tool should be gripped in both hands with the bevel facing up, and then gripped again with the bevel facing down. The roughing knife should feel the same regardless of which direction the wood splitting knife bevel is facing. ☑️ The drawing knife is capable of making straight cuts as well as complex curves and concaves and debarking. The straight cuts can be achieved by starting in the center and working to the end. The wood is then reversed so that the thicker end of the wood is shaved to match the center and the end that was just completed. ☑️ The handle of this bark knife is fixed so it doesn’t move which is good for you not to be distracted by inappropriate rotating and wasting time on the mini drawknife to be adjusted. ☑️ Always search for the high carbon steel blade if you’re into durable items. Our wood draw knife follows this idea that’s why you’d be pleased by the quality of our rough edge knife. ☑️ We made sure to provide our customers with the wood carving tools & green woodworking tools prepared for the woodworking right out of the package. Our small draw knife is sharpened and polished before straight edge knife goes to the package. IN CASE OF ANY TROUBLESHOOTING: just message us in private with any question you have about green woodworking tools! 35 days MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: if for some reason you’re not satisfied with the draw knife tool and we are not able to help you out, then we’ll do a full refund, no questions asked. So what are you waiting for? Buy Now! Click the orange "Add to Cart" button and start crafting your masterpieces with the high-quality wood carving knife!
Features & Highlights
- 👉 DRAW KNIFE FUNCTIONS: The splitting knife is a wood carving tool that simplifies the debarking and shaping of wood by removing shavings or larger chunks of excessive wood. The high carbon steel blades of the splitting knife allow a woodworker to create complex curves and concaves as well as straight cuts.
- 👉 RAZOR SHARP WOOD SPLITTER: The blade of the roughing knife is made of high-carbon steel and is hardened to proper firmness. Our wood carving tools are sharpened and polished so you can use drawing knife right out of the box. We stand by our green woodworking tools quality, so you'll get all the necessary information about our whittling tools and appropriate help also.
- 👉 BARK KNIFE CUTTING EDGE is very sharp, which allows you to cut softwood & hardwood. The hand draw knife cuts are very smooth and shiny. The cutting edge of the wood draw knife is durable enough to cut hardwoods such as oak or walnut or cherry wood.
- 👉 FIXED ERGONOMIC HANDLES: The draw knife tool handles are made of hardwood oak and processed with natural linseed oil. The ergonomic design of the barking knife handle allows having a long period of comfortable green woodworking without hand fatigue.
- 👉 THE BEST GIFT FOR EVERYONE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH WOOD CARVING: Mini drawknife is created to address the needs of the amateurs and professional woodcarvers. The sharp draw knife is appreciated by many beginners in wood carving and professional woodworkers. "5 Easy steps to sharpen hook knife" and "How to sharpen the woodcarving knife", "How to prevent the knives from the rust" - FREE eBooks!
1.7 x 1.2 x 15 inches
1.4 x 0.7 x 14.2 inches
Have questions about this item (DK2), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BeaverCraft, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: DWHT16148, ean: 7535001632033,
DEWALT 3pc Side Strike Chisels Set 1/4'' 3/4'' 1'' Blades Chisel Tools DWHT16148Cutting edge on side of blade for demolition work and for use as a scraperHardened strike cap and large side strike surface for durabilityHardened, tempered carbon chrome...
mpn: 671072402445, ean: 0671072402445,
Enjoy the joy woodworking brings heartily. Product information: Name: Lulu Home Wood Carving Tools Product includes: A total of 16 sets, including long shaft tools(*7), short palm wood knives(*5), file(*2), grind stone(*1), mallet(*1) and black canv...
mpn: GID-286106, ean: 0787721779131,
The IRWIN Marples Construction Chisel Set is perfect for high-impact construction applications with large strike caps that can withstand repetitive hammer strikes. These chisels feature ergonomic handles with ProTouch Grips for reduced hand fatigue a...
mpn: MTA0102, ean: 6971620542314,
SHARPENED CHISEL HEADS - Accurately pre-sharpened by machine for all chisels.. BLADE - 60 Chrome-Vanadium blades outlast high carbon steel and will give you years of use.. HANDLE - Walnut wooden handle is harder and comfortable for using.. WOODEN BOX...