CONCRETE TEXTURE ROLLERS - Best Concrete Wood Texture Roller Kit, 4 Unique Rollers With Very Unique Wood Designs by SBC Decorative Concrete Training and Products at Reclaimed Wood Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. INCLUDED IN THIS KIT.... * 4 LARGE WOOD ROLLERS. These Rollers produce 7'' texturing length, 6-3/4'' diameter & over 18'' of continuous deep & extreme high end textures. Each texture roller is oversized and a solid cylinder which provides plenty of weight for very crisp and detailed stamping (Weight approx. 7lbs Ea.), just place onto stamp coat and pull or push roller to achieve the second best thing to casting for such detailed work. Each of these four wood stamping rollers were chosen from ove
Product Description & Reviews
INCLUDED IN THIS KIT.... * 4 LARGE WOOD ROLLERS. These Rollers produce 7" texturing length, 6-3/4" diameter & over 18" of continuous deep & extreme high end textures. Each texture roller is oversized and a solid cylinder which provides plenty of weight for very crisp and detailed stamping (Weight approx. 7lbs Ea.), just place onto stamp coat and pull or push roller to achieve the second best thing to casting for such detailed work. Each of these four wood stamping rollers were chosen from over 30 plus texture options. These wood rollers are hands down the most unique, liveliest & coolest overall texturing & finished project appearance. A lot more material was needed to create these rollers but well worth the far higher quality and end results of your projects. Ideal for flooring, walls, countertops, ceiling panels, faux beams, showers, back splashes, base boards, door trim, water walls, stairs and much more! These Rollers are Great for creating wood plank effects on floors, walls and countertops...... Also may be used to create unique fireplace mantels or textured lodge poles sticking out of walls or as pillars. PRODUCTION TIPS: IF Covering Walls, Backsplashes, Showers, etc. Mask off surrounding areas & spray Cementitious Material onto the wall using a Professional Sheet Rock Hopper Gun (We highly recommend Marshalltown Hopper Guns, the Red & Blue is our favorite!) Use the hopper gun to get a large amount of material onto the wall in a timely manner. Someone else on the Crew or a Family Member can focus on Troweling the material flat and at a minimum of an 1/8" to 1/4" IS BEST! PRO TEXTURING TIP: IF you step back and see any Repetition, lightly texture East and West or any direction in addition to the normal North and South texturing method. The more directions you texture, the tighter the pattern will become or helpful in changing the appearance of not being repetitious.
Features & Highlights
- 4 Unique Wood Design Concrete Texture Rollers - 4 Large Rollers which produce 7" texturing length, 6-3/4" diameter & over 18" of continuous deep & extreme high end textures. MAKE SURE TO READ COMPLETE DETAIL BELOW!
- Great for creating wood plank effects on floors, walls and countertops...... Also may be used to create unique fireplace mantels or textured lodge poles sticking out of walls or as pillars
- GREAT VIDEO TO WATCH, "CUT & PASTE" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5dOUOahgk4&feature=youtu.be......ALL OF SBC PRODUCTS (MOLDS, FORMS, TEXTURE ROLLERS, TEXTURE STAMPS, ETC.) Are Uniquely Created & Designed by the Founder of SBC "Bryan Gauthier, NONE of SBC Products are copies of any other designs you see on the market! SBC Concrete Countertop Forms, Stamps, Rollers, Sink Molds, Offer THE MOST "Pristine" Textures you will find!
- SBC TRAINING & PRODUCTS "MOST" INNOVATIVE BY FAR! 1st Place Winner, 3 Yrs In A Row of MIP At WOC,Our Forms, Molds and Texture Tools are manufactured using High-End Quality Materials. When you purchase products through SBC you can count on receiving very high quality, strong, reliable products! You can use our forms, rollers, molds and stamps many times over, simply clean them thoroughly after each use, and keep them in a climate-controlled atmosphere and you will have your forms for many years!
- Most of our products are for experienced users. We offer training classes to help you. Training is offered by Video online and/or Hands-On Class Seminars. You can learn more about all of our training at our website: www.BetterPaths.com
SBC Decorative Concrete Training and Products
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SBC Decorative Concrete Training and Products, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SI-LS6, ean: 0711746250412,
Dual 8 foot, 6'' split and chiseled limestone step insert. Designed to FIT common 2''x6'' as would be normally expected. THESE ARE NOT A FULL 6'' TALL Approx 8' long, with tapered ends. Up to 1 1/2 inchest of relief. Heaviest relief of any insert out there. Lightly caulk or tack to outer form. Reuse many, many times. Can easily be used in conjunction with a mild bump-up for a taller riser. Almost seamless when together. Modelling clay works very well for creating a seamless joint. There are two
Two polyurethane mat stamps ''GRANITE CHIPPED''. Polyurethane forms, for vertical and horizontal baking. Using our flexible polyurethane dies ensures high quality printing on concrete, plaster and cement plasters, adhesives and putties, both on vertical and horizontal surfaces! Our company produces high quality polyurethane forms for rough stone. Polyurethane mat stamps is made from Australian polyurethane ERACAST is a high-quality polyurethane elastomer, which has exceptional characteristics o
mpn: CON-NRAN-F, ean: 0665570528967,
All new pattern - not compatible with our standard random. Easily the best textured, authentic random type stone pattern available. Distinctive and aggressive grout lines really stand out. Designed to produce a relatively flat surface - No furniture issues! Dimensions: 30'' x 30''. Also available in sets. In addition to stamping tools, we offer a complete line of additional decorative supplies including integral color, color hardener, and a variety of decorative release agents including liq
mpn: CEF 7006, ean: 4823006700875,
CONCRETE COUNTERTOP EDGE FORM CEF 7006 Concrete Countertop Mold Edge Forms are used to change the shape of the edges of a concrete element such as vanities and concrete countertops, table tops or stairs. The sizes, shapes and variations of each can offer a customized edge that will complement the countertop's unique surface as well as the surrounding design. Concrete countertop mold edge forms designed to create detailed edge design with all concrete and GFRC mixes for both pre cast and cast in