VTSYIQI Digital Display Concrete Rebound Hammer Tester Resiliometer Concrete Tester HT-225Q NDT Concrete Strength Hardness Tester Schmidt Resiliometer with OLCD Display 200 Standard Component Storage by VTSYIQI at Reclaimed Wood Blog. MPN: VETUS INSTRUMENTS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Introduction HT-225Q Digital Concrete Hammer is a high-tech product, especially designed for the needs of in place test for concrete compressive strength, applied to non-destructive test (NDT) hardened concrete compressive strength component in construct projects. Digital Test Hammers for the quick and easy determination of the strength of concrete, and hardness of construction materials. Digital functions allow faster and greater number of test, leading to better quality tests. It's a good and
Product Description & Reviews
Introduction HT-225Q Digital Concrete Hammer is a high-tech product, especially designed for the needs of in place test for concrete compressive strength, applied to non-destructive test (NDT) hardened concrete compressive strength component in construct projects. Digital Test Hammers for the quick and easy determination of the strength of concrete, and hardness of construction materials. Digital functions allow faster and greater number of test, leading to better quality tests. It's a good and useful instrument for quality control and inspection organizations. Submit to < Technical Specification of Inspecting Concrete Compressive Strength by Rebound Method > (JGJ/T23-2011). And ASTM C805, EN 12504 Specification 1) Data processing standard: Submit to < Technical Specification of Inspecting Concrete Compressive Strength by Rebound Method > (JGJ/T23-2011). 2) Standard impact energy: 2.207J 3) Tension spring stiffness: 785 N/m 4) Stroke of impact hammer: 75 mm 5) Test value when calibrated on test anvil (qualified anvil like type JW225): 80 ± 2 6) Bounds on error: ≤± 0.5 (the differences between displayer and rider) 7) Display screen: 128 x 64 resolution, 3 levels of backlighting adjustable. 8) Data storage capacity: 200 standard components (50 testing areas per component) 9) Power consumption: The biggest backlight≈200mA 10) Sleeping current: 0.8mA 11) Communication port with PC: USB2.0 12) N.W: ≈1.1 Kg
Features & Highlights
- ★ 1)Integrated wireless structure of the test hammer host and the displayer part. Easy to carry and make work efficient. 2)OLCD displayer，English interface and friendly operation.
- ★ 3)Using sensitive operation touch keys. The keys are not easy to aging. 4)Automatic recording function improves the efficiency of measurement.
- ★ 5)Adopting non-contact reflection grating sensor, maximum avoid machine attrition and poor contact in traditional technologies such as contact way or potentiometer way, high precision, long service life, and the traditional pointer scale is kept. 6)The instrument is powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium battery, which can operate continuously for more than 10 hours
- ★ 7)Large storage capacity, more than 200 standard components, a standard component including almost 50 test areas, one test areas including 16 test pointes, completely meet the request of long time in site test. 8)Testing parameters can be typed in test site.
- ★ 9)Adopting USB interface, as U flash disk, no need special driver. 10)Have real-time clock calendar function, can automatically record test date. 11)Advanced low power consumption function, can set display backlight level, auto dormancy, and automatic turn off.
5.91 x 3.94 x 9.84 inches
Have questions about this item (VETUS INSTRUMENTS), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by VTSYIQI, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Introduction: The concrete test hammer is an instrument which is easy to use, for quick and approximate measurement of the resistance to pressure of manufactured concrete products. The principles on which it works are based on the rebound impact of a hammer on a piston which rests against the surface of the concrete products. The Greater the resistance of the concrete, greater is the rebounded impact. By reading this rebound impact on a scale and relating it to curves or table on graphs supplied
mpn: CNA 714, ean: 0820186479144,
Introduction: Digital Concrete Rebound Tester is in accordance with technical regulation of JGJ / T23-2001, used for testing of concrete compressive strength within the scope of 10-60Mpa, with the system standard energy of 2.207J, and value indicating system of pointer direct reading. Specifications: 1.Nominal kinetic energy: 2.207J ± 0.100J 2.Spring tension: 785±30N/m 3.Pointer friction: 0.65±0.15N 4.Strike tension spring working length: 61.5±0.3mm 5.Stretch tension spring stretch length:
mpn: LST-676, ean: 0799953131939,
The product usually takes 6--13 business days to arrive to your hand after your order is confirmed Product Technical Parameters: 100% Brand New, High Quality item Length of pointer: 20.0±0.2(mm) Friction of pointer: 0.65±0.15(N) Sphere semidiameter at the end of the flip rod: 25±1.0(mm) Rigidity of flip tensioned spring: 785.0±40.0(N/m) Location of flip hammer's hook release: ''100'' at the scale mark Work length of flip tensioned spring: 61.5.0±0.3(mm) Strike length of flip hamm
Features The test hammer submit to standard of GB/T9138-1988 and JJG817-93 and JGJ/T23-2011 and ASTM C 805. HT-225B concrete test hammer is applied to test the compressive strength of building concrete components, bridge and so on Trait 1)Center rod is made from imported material, high accuracy and durable resistance. 2)The high polymer material in order to perfect protect instrument from damage and extend use life. 3)Pointer slider is outside structure, its friction can be balance well and