SK 8601 Hammer Set - Replaceable Tip Metric Assortments, Non-Slip Hammer Handles, 9 Piece Automotive Tool Set. Power Hand Tools
Free Shipping Included! SK 8601 Hammer Set - Replaceable Tip Metric Assortments, Non-Slip Hammer Handles, 9 Piece Automotive Tool Set. Power Hand Tools by SK Hand Tool at Reclaimed Wood Blog. SKU: 29333. MPN: 8601. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Unique head design for maximum striking force with no bounce. Heads are easily changed with screw on design. Assorted tips are color-coded for easy identification. Flanged butt design provides additional safety and improved striking force. Non-slip grip allows for a comfortable hold and maximum striking power. Non sparking, non marring dead blow tips Non slip grips for maximum hold and safety Fiberglass Handle, Grey-Super-soft Tip, Brown-Soft Tip, Red-Medium Tip, Green-Tough Tip, Cream-Medium to
Product Description & Reviews
Unique head design for maximum striking force with no bounce. Heads are easily changed with screw on design. Assorted tips are color-coded for easy identification. Flanged butt design provides additional safety and improved striking force. Non-slip grip allows for a comfortable hold and maximum striking power. Non sparking, non marring dead blow tips Non slip grips for maximum hold and safety Fiberglass Handle, Grey-Super-soft Tip, Brown-Soft Tip, Red-Medium Tip, Green-Tough Tip, Cream-Medium to Hard Tip, Black-Hard Tip, Yellow-Extra Hard Tip, Metal-Brass Face Tip
Features & Highlights
- Automotive Unit High End Design: metric impact accessory has a unique head design for maximum striking force with no bounce. Assortment heads can be easily changed with screw on design. With plastic type heads, flanged butt design of fractional hammer provides additional safety and improved striking force
- Replaceable Fractional Tips: impact unit comes with 8 assorted heads that are replaceable. Hand tool heads can be changed to grey-super-soft tip, brown-soft tip, red-medium tip, green-tough tip, cream-medium to hard tip, black-hard tip, yellow-extra hard tip, metal-brass face tip. Non sparking, non-marring dead blow tips
- High Strength Mallet: heavy head hammer carries a fiber glass handle. Non-slip grip of masonry unit allows a comfortable hold and maximum striking power. High strength hammer assures maximum hold and safety. Non-slip grips provide a good hold even with greasy hands
- Color Coded Metric Accessories: assorted tips are color-coded for easy identification. Easy to recognize with specified configurations. Metal heads are available in grey, brown, red, green, cream, black, yellow and metal brass respectively
- Portable Hand Tool: high power soft head hammer is easy to carry. Replaceable hammer case measures 13.8 x 5.5 x 2.8 inches and weighs 3 pounds. Suitable to store in a case for easy carriage
Limited Lifetime warranty. A tool with a lifetime warranty, unless otherwise specified, is unconditionally guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for the expected life of the tool. SK, at its option, will repair or replace any tool that fails to give satisfactory service, on condition that the tool (in SK's sole judgment) has not been misused, abused, modified or worn out from use and that it is returned to an authorized warranty station. Agents of SK hand tool corporation have no authority to make representations of any sort beyond those contained in this warranty. No SK employee, distributor or person other than an authorized officer of SK may extend the SK warranty. Any such alteration must be in writing and signed by the authorized officer. The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, whether oral, written, expressed, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability.
Tools & Home Improvement
5.5 x 2.75 x 13.75 inches
5.6 x 2.7 x 14 inches
Have questions about this item (8601), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SK Hand Tool, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Our Washington Pattern Brick Hammers are made of high grade forged hammer steel,. Specially heat treated to maintain a keen cutting edge.. A wide cutting bill design is featured.. Blade Width - 1 3/4'' Head Length - 5 3/4''.
mpn: E3-22SR, ean: 0743153711101,
Estwing's solid steel framing hammer has a longer handle for more striking power. The head and handle are fully polished and forged in one piece. Our exclusive shock reduction grip is molded on and offers the utmost in both comfort and durability, while reducing vibrations caused by impact.Shock Reduction Grip. Reduces shock up to 70 percent. Fully polished. Forged in one piece. Reduces vibrations caused by impact.
mpn: S-261, ean: 0099827002618,
Drop forged from finest alloy steel. Machining deep cut teeth. Heat treated and tempered for maximum strength. With fiberglass handle unbreakable under normal use. Perfect for making surface texture or roughing on concrete and stone structure.*Made of finest grade alloy steel. *Deep machining cut teeth. *Unbreakable Fiberglass handle, Non-corrosive and Weather Resistant. *Perfect for Concrete and Stone Work.
mpn: RO3131-24, ean: 0765139312348,
This heavy-duty brick hammer has 24 oz. Head to provide force when chipping away at stone and brick. The head is forged from the highest quality tool steel available. A 1-1/8-inch by 1-1/16-inch flat face provides a solid base when used with brick and tile chisels. The other side of the 7-3/4-inch head features a 1-1/8-inch chisel end for breaking up brick and stone. The 9-7/8-inch smooth wood handle is properly balanced for superior leverage and a comfortable grip when working in masonry. Warni