Eastwood Triple Head 180 Degreess Tubing Bender 3/16-3/8 in. Tool Supply Imperial Roto-Lok Tube Bender
Eastwood Triple Head 180 Degreess Tubing Bender 3/16-3/8 in. Tool Supply Imperial Roto-Lok Tube Bender by Eastwood at Reclaimed Wood Blog. MPN: 12435. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Versatile Tubing Bender Forms Lines Easily And Accurately. It'S The Must-Have Tool For Making Your Own Brake, Air Conditioning, Fuel And Transmission Lines.. Bends 3/16 in. , 1/4 in. , 5/16 in. Or 3/8 in. Tubing. Smooth, Tight, 180-Degrees Bends. Make Accurate And in.Kink-Free in. Radii And Bends In 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in. And 3/8 in. Tubing-Up To 180 Degreess Takes Minimal Effort, And Gives You Improved Control. Steel, Aluminum Or Copper.
Features & Highlights
- Versatile Tubing Bender Forms Lines Easily And Accurately. It'S The Must-Have Tool For Making Your Own Brake, Air Conditioning, Fuel And Transmission Lines.
- Bends 3/16 in. , 1/4 in. , 5/16 in. Or 3/8 in. Tubing
- Smooth, Tight, 180-Degrees Bends
- Make Accurate And in.Kink-Free in. Radii And Bends In 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in. And 3/8 in. Tubing-Up To 180 Degreess Takes Minimal Effort, And Gives You Improved Control
- Steel, Aluminum Or Copper
Rebar Cutters & Benders
Have questions about this item (12435), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Eastwood, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
1. 2 in 1 Tube Bender Tool for Pipe Bending.2. Designed to smoothly bend copper, brass, aluminum, and other thin walled steel tubing without crimping.3. Two channel design for work on 3/8-inch (10mm) and 1/2-inch (12mm) O.D. tubing.4. Marked degrees Gauge accurate angles from 0-180 degrees.5. Angles and bends etch marked on tool to provide simple and clear identification for easy use.6. Ideal for several water, gas, refrigeration, and brake line applications.7. Opens up fully to allow you to put
mpn: 50400, ean: 0092644504006,
Forged, one-piece steel construction for exceptional durability and high strength to meet the most demanding job requirements. Head is angled 22-degree for ease in bending cable in tight, hard-to-access places. Corrosion-resistant, black-oxide finish with heavy-duty orange double-dipped plastic handle. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our fa
mpn: na, ean: 0785533076424,
Custom-fit brake line tubing without kinks or awkward bends.
Weight: 1.00 lbs.Works on 3/16'' and 1/4'' tubing. Easily align, bend and adjust tubing. Drop-forged carbon steel. Comfort grips. Overall dimensions: 9-1/8'' L x 2-5/16'' W.
mpn: 82-183, ean: 0743153821831,
Made of easy to twist, 16 gauge, dead soft annealed wire - pliable yet tough. Shipped in nylon sacks. Many sizes available.Sold in various lengths. Sold in packages. Shipped in nylon socks.