General Tools S106 Tubing Bender Set
Huge Savings Item! Save 11% on the General Tools S106 Tubing Bender Set by General Tools at Reclaimed Wood Blog. MPN: S106. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Spring-type benders in 1/4'', 5/16'', 3/8'', 7/16'', 1/2'', and 5/8'' Sizes for easy bending of copper and other thin wall tubing without kinking. Bright plated finish. Carded.Steel Spring Tubing Benders are a simple and effective means of bending thin-wall tubing without crimping or collapsing the pipe. The Tubing Benders are made from oil hardened and tempered spring steel with a zinc-plated finish. This set contains 6''popular bending sizes capable of making bends up to 180 degrees. For best
Product Description & Reviews
Spring-type benders in 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", and 5/8" Sizes for easy bending of copper and other thin wall tubing without kinking. Bright plated finish. Carded.
Features & Highlights
- Steel Spring Tubing Benders are a simple and effective means of bending thin-wall tubing without crimping or collapsing the pipe
- The Tubing Benders are made from oil hardened and tempered spring steel with a zinc-plated finish
- This set contains 6"popular bending sizes capable of making bends up to 180 degrees
- For best results, General recommends using one bender over the tube and an additional bender inside the tube.
- Tube size outside diameters are 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/17, 1/2, and 5/8 inches
General Tools & Instruments
Rebar Cutters & Benders
General Tools & Instruments
Tools & Home Improvement
2 x 1 x 13 inches
2.4 x 1.2 x 12.3 inches
Have questions about this item (S106), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by General Tools, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 12435, ean: 0607174123421,
Versatile Tubing Bender Forms Lines Easily And Accurately. It'S The Must-Have Tool For Making Your Own Brake, Air Conditioning, Fuel And Transmission Lines.. Bends 3/16 in. , 1/4 in. , 5/16 in. Or 3/8 in. Tubing. Smooth, Tight, 180-Degrees Bends. Make Accurate And in.Kink-Free in. Radii And Bends In 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in. And 3/8 in. Tubing-Up To 180 Degreess Takes Minimal Effort, And Gives You Improved Control. Steel, Aluminum Or Copper.
1. 2 in 1 Tube Bender Tool for Pipe Bending.2. Designed to smoothly bend copper, brass, aluminum, and other thin walled steel tubing without crimping.3. Two channel design for work on 3/8-inch (10mm) and 1/2-inch (12mm) O.D. tubing.4. Marked degrees Gauge accurate angles from 0-180 degrees.5. Angles and bends etch marked on tool to provide simple and clear identification for easy use.6. Ideal for several water, gas, refrigeration, and brake line applications.7. Opens up fully to allow you to put
mpn: 50400, ean: 0092644504006,
Forged, one-piece steel construction for exceptional durability and high strength to meet the most demanding job requirements. Head is angled 22-degree for ease in bending cable in tight, hard-to-access places. Corrosion-resistant, black-oxide finish with heavy-duty orange double-dipped plastic handle. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our fa
mpn: na, ean: 0785533076424,
Custom-fit brake line tubing without kinks or awkward bends.
Weight: 1.00 lbs.Works on 3/16'' and 1/4'' tubing. Easily align, bend and adjust tubing. Drop-forged carbon steel. Comfort grips. Overall dimensions: 9-1/8'' L x 2-5/16'' W.