ABN 1/2in Drive 8in Long Color-Coded Torque Limiting Socket Extension Bar 10pc Tool Kit 65-150 ft/lb Set
Free Shipping Included! ABN 1/2in Drive 8in Long Color-Coded Torque Limiting Socket Extension Bar 10pc Tool Kit 65-150 ft/lb Set by ABN at Reclaimed Wood Blog. MPN: 5252. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Get past tight and narrow spaces to reach your fastener and quickly loosen bolts and nuts in hard-to-reach areas with the ABN 1/2'' Inch Drive 8'' Inch Torque Socket Extension Bar 10pc Tool Kit 65-150 ft/lb Set. These tools provide extended access to deep and hard-to-reach fasteners in tight workspaces. They have a spring-loaded locking ball detent on the male end to hold a socket and prevent parts from falling into your machinery. The chamfered lead-in also provides a secure and strong grip so
Product Description & Reviews
Get past tight and narrow spaces to reach your fastener and quickly loosen bolts and nuts in hard-to-reach areas with the ABN 1/2" Inch Drive 8" Inch Torque Socket Extension Bar 10pc Tool Kit 65-150 ft/lb Set. These tools provide extended access to deep and hard-to-reach fasteners in tight workspaces. They have a spring-loaded locking ball detent on the male end to hold a socket and prevent parts from falling into your machinery. The chamfered lead-in also provides a secure and strong grip so you do not have to fish out a dropped socket. The color-coding and permanently laser-etched sizing on the shaft gives these extension bars high visibility that is easy to read and select. If using with a drill, you will need an extension drill bit set or hex to socket adapter. Socket not included. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features & Highlights
- SAVE YOUR LUG NUTS: Perfect for use in places with limited access, the ABN 1/2" Inch Drive 8" Inch Long Torque Limiting Socket Extension Bar 10pc Tool Kit 65-150 ft/lb Set quickly loosens bolts and nuts at awkward angles and in difficult to reach locations for heavy-duty torque applications
- SECURE HOLD: These tools have a ball on the male end to help hold a socket; Spring-loaded ball detent locks to prevent parts from slipping into machinery
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from chromium-molybdenum steel (CR-MO) and manganese phosphate for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and carrion; Color-coded aluminum ring identifies each extension bar; Sizing also permanently laser-etched on bar shaft for quick identification
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 7.5" x 2" x 10.75" inch (19.1cm x 5.1cm x 27.3cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (10) extensions bars - green 65ft/lbs (90nm), black 75ft/lbs (100nm), gold 80ft/lb (110nm), blue 100ft/lb (135nm), orange 110ft/lbs (150nm), gray 120ft/lb (160nm), purple 130ft/lbs (175nm), silver 140ft/lb (190nm), and light green 150ft/lbs (200nm) + (1) carrying case for your convenience; Each torque extension bar has a 1/2-inch drive and 8-inch (20.3cm) length; Socket not included
7.5 x 2 x 10.75 inches
7.5 x 2 x 9 inches
Have questions about this item (5252), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ABN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ., ean: 0818765029163,
Never Worry About Overtightening Again Each ARES Torque Limiting Extension Bar is designed to work with your favorite impact tools to prevent overtightening that can lead to rounded off, sheared, and damaged fasteners. Constructed of Chrome Molybdenum Steel with a corrosion resistant Manganese Phosphate coating, these extension bars limit the effective output of your tools to a certain amount of torque by flexing to absorb additional impact, so you'll never have to worry about the damage extra t
mpn: 60648, ean: 0686800606484,
'Electronic Torque Wrench, Drive Size 3/8 In., Head Type Fixed, Calibration Certificate Included No, Torque Measurement Type Inch-Pound, Rotation CW/CCW, Overall Length 10-5/8 In., Accuracy +/-2 Percent, Visual/Audible Indicators LED Lights, Includes Adjustable Span Head'Price For: Each.
mpn: EC3250, ean: 0794811311140,
With over 40 years of proven and successful experience in the field of torque technology, eTORK's Founder and CEO has designed, developed and sold torque wrenches to some of the largest retailers in the county. Additional Features: 45 Tooth Ratchet Head for easier clockwise and counter-clockwise operation in tight spaces Operates and measures torque in both clockwise and counter-clockwise direction Hardened Alloy Steel Housing for strength and durability, resulting in a slimmer, lighter design T
mpn: 85061, ean: 0099575850615,
3/8'' Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 30-250 in/lbs.. Accurate in Clockwise Direction +/- 3% from 20% to 100% of full scale.Accurate in Clockwise Direction +/- 3% from 20% to 100% of full scale. Color: Black. Manufactured in China.