AKM 1/2-inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench Set High Precision Wrench with Buckle (20-160ft.-lb / 20-210Nm)
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 30% on the AKM 1/2-inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench Set High Precision Wrench with Buckle (20-160ft.-lb / 20-210Nm) by AKM at Reclaimed Wood Blog. MPN: BS001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. AKM 1/2'' with 3/8''conversion head Drive Dual-Direction reversible high quality industrial Torque Wrench AKM is committed to creating a brand that pursues quality. Providing our customers with high quality products is our main task. We have a professional production team and customer service team, to provide you with quality products at the same time, to provide satisfactory service. Product Specification: Measuring range: 20-160ft./lb / 20-210Nm Drive: 1/2'' / 3/8''(3/8'' conversion head) Leng
Product Description & Reviews
AKM 1/2" with 3/8"conversion head Drive Dual-Direction reversible high quality industrial Torque Wrench AKM is committed to creating a brand that pursues quality. Providing our customers with high quality products is our main task. We have a professional production team and customer service team, to provide you with quality products at the same time, to provide satisfactory service. Product Specification: Measuring range: 20-160ft./lb / 20-210Nm Drive: 1/2" / 3/8"(3/8" conversion head) Length: 19inch /49cm Accuracy: ± 3% Weight: 4.6lbs/2.1kg Product includes: 1x1/2" Drive Torque Wrench 1x3/8" conversion head 1x1/2" lengthening bar 4xsleeves of different sizes: 17mm/0.67inch 19mm/0.75inch 21mm/0.83inch 24mm/0.95inch How to use? 1. Pull-down "locking ring" is to unlock, clockwise increase value, counterclockwise decrease value,turn the handle until the torque value is required.Loosen "lock ring" locking value. 2. Rotate the wrench clockwise, when you hear the"click", it means that you have reached the required strength. 3. After use, reset the torque wrench to 0 to maintain its life.
Features & Highlights
- ◣Durable Ratchet Head◢ : 20-160Lb.-ft/20-210N/m Industrial grade 1/2 inch torque wrench. The ratchet head made of hardened chromium vanadium steel alloy. The three-side bite teeth don't slip, allowing single hand operation.
- ◣High Accuracy◢: Handle calibration laser technology.Calibration is clear, not easy to wear, easy to read. Dual range and high contrast, calibration error range is only ±3%，with professional calibration certificate.
- ◣Easy Locking Device◢: Pull-down "locking ring" is to unlock, clockwise increase value, counterclockwise decrease value, loosen "lock ring" is to lock value, operation is simple. It can operate and measure the torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
- ◣High Quality◢: Anti-skid handle made of aluminum titanium alloy, knurled design, effective anti-skid and anti-rust. The head of the wrench is equipped with a quick release button, easy and convenient to replace sleeve, with a positive and negative ratchet device.
- ◣Reliable & Versatile◢: When the wrench reaches the preset value, it will issue a "Click" sound. Applicable to: Installation of equipment, Electrical engineering, Vehicle maintenance, Product assembly.
1.18 x 1.18 x 17.72 inches
3.6 x 3.5 x 22.5 inches
Have questions about this item (BS001), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AKM, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 10573B, ean: 7535001781038,
The Neiko torque screwdriver is an economical solution for delivering precise, but powerful levels of rotating force to threaded fasteners, such as screws and bolts, without damaging them. What Is a Torque Screwdriver? Torque screwdrivers, sometimes called torque drivers, provide specific levels of torque by limiting the pressure generated by the tool. This is a common need in precision applications where fasteners must carefully, but securely bind components. The Torque Tool Set You Need The Ne
mpn: HTW4A, ean: 0689749204773,
Tacklife 1/4-inch Torque Wrench Drive Click HTW4AThe Tacklife HTW1A 1/4-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench is calibrated one by one within +/- 4% accuracy before shipping, precisely suitable for cars, trucks, and lawn and garden equipment. Adjustable torque is between 20-200 in-lb or 2.26-22.6Nm. When the preset torque value is reached, a click will alert you to stop applying force. You can confidently tighten fasteners to a equipment manufacturer’s torque specifications, preventing stressed, brok
mpn: 00235A, ean: 0837013002352,
1/2-Inch Drive Impact Extension Bar Set for cordless, electric, and pneumatic impact wrenches, Cr-V, 3 Inch - 10 Inch, 3-PiecePremium impact grade chrome vanadium steel construction with protective black finish for durability. Ideally use with impact wrenches and extends access to hard-to-reach fasteners in tight spots. Spring-loaded ball at male end retains sockets securely and prevents them from dropping. Ball hole at drive end locks onto drive tang of impact tools. Set includes 1pc each of 1/
mpn: ARM602-4, ean: 7535001741438,
Turn your ratchet wrench into a digital torque wrench and tighten your bolts with complete accuracy. The ARM602-4 1/2-inch Digital Torque Adapter features an audible alert that buzzes once you’ve reach your setting and torques between 4 to 147.6 ft.-lbs. With three (3) mode settings, this little decide operates in both clockwise and counter-clockwise with an LCD display that shows N-m (or kg-cm, in-lb., ft-lb) measurements. Package includes one (1) digital torque adapter and two (2) CR2032 coi